||[Jun. 26th, 2006|09:42 pm]
I had a little time this weekend to work on projects. Huzzah! ^__^
The bubblegum pony is complete, but I'm thinking about reworking the plastic cover. It doesn't fit perfectly. However, I'm not sure if there is a way to fix it. She looks fine on display. I've decided to name her "Sweet Nostalgia". More pics will be posted this upcoming weekend - I'll also decide whether or not to sell her then.
The gargoyle pony is also progressing nicely. I decided against the swirly hair and went for spikes (eeek!) instead. Don't worry...they're not sharp. ^_^ Also, she's getting some pretty gnarly claws. She still needs her rear claws and the granite textured paint. I'm going to add some decorative scrollwork to her stand. It's actually a box and the top opens. The pony is not going to be attached to the box.
In knitting news: I finished a wavy scarf that I've been working on for weeks. And I tinkered with the knittng section of my website. However, it is still very messy with lots of missing pics & broken links. There's no consistency to the pages either. *sigh* Here's just the link to the wavy scarf page and to my new project - socks!