|three ponies and a wedding
||[Sep. 24th, 2006|05:43 pm]
Went to yet another wedding on Saturday. Lots of fun & they even had a chocolate fountain!
Fortunately, I had today off and was able to work on ponies for a bit.
I started re-rooting Winnie and Lotus got a bath:
The hair was almost impossible to remove from G3 Fluttershy. There was a LOT of glue. I think I had the same problem with the other G3 Fluttershy I prepped for Dancing Swan.
This pony's name is Peace. She's one of my designs. Base is G1 Red Roses with a severe haircut & smudged symbols. Yes, I know G1 Red Roses is a semi-rare pony, but this one was in awful shape...she was basically bald. I re-rooted her with some fancy rainbow boucle yarn that I bought on eBay a long time ago. The re-root took forever...I used a method that didn't involve glue, so the hair is firmly planted in there. Her symbol is going to be a glittery rainbow butterfly with black glittered outlines.
Also, Silver Blossom was placed on the sale pages. I treated her twice with Febreeze, which helped with the musty scent. She also smells like Febreeze now, LOL! ^_^