|in the works...
||[Apr. 30th, 2007|11:27 pm]
Here are three little beasties I've been playing with. The first is an experimental G1 pony I tested with a paint marker and rub-on transfers. I wrote a brief product review here. Not as nice as actually painting, but it's an option for little kids or those who can't paint fine details. I suggest spraying the whole thing with a matte sealer once finished.
The middle one is a "more slender" merpony. Haven't figured out the colors yet, but I'm thinking of a green/bronze gradient with highlighted bronze hair. The tail looks a little strange from some angles, but okay from most. I still have to fix the area where the tail fin joins the rest of the tail.
The third pony is a goat. I had left-over clay and planned on making a Capricorn pony. However, I also have leftover fuzzy yarn...so I gave this goat-pony fuzzy feet. Still have some work to do on this one.
And the new desktop background for May has been posted. It features Violet Enchantress in a new higher-resolution format, which should still look nice even in a smaller screen size. Enjoy! ^_^